Thursday, October 14, 2010

Everyday Minerals Sample Kit

First of all, I apologize for not updating my blog! I've been buried with homework and work lately, which has reduced time to do things for myself (or you!).

Recently I was browsing Makeup Alley looking at concealer reviews and bumped into Everyday Minerals. Their concealer had a high review, however, that's not what ended up reeling me in!

I was clicking around EM's website and ran into a fairly nice deal. 5 foundation samples for FREE. Did I just say free? Indeed I did! Only catch is that you pay for shipping (I paid $3.08 for shipping), which is still dirt cheap. So I got 5 foundation samples (which claim to last for 5-7 applications). I ordered the Light kit, I was thinking about ordering Medium too but I decided to wait and see if any of the Light kit matches me, then I can place another order (and get the kit for free + shipping). Especially since winter is heading soon, that means our summer-kissed tans will secede.

I placed my order last night and today I received the confirmation email letting me know that they shipped out my order already! Excuse my whilst I dance around my room from joy! The email also had the delivery confirmation for USPS so I can track my order. I'm quite pleased already.

I plan on doing a separate blog post on the EM Try Me Free kit when I receive it, along with reviews on the fomula itself. I believe the kit comes in the "Intensive" formula, I may be wrong. However, I will also be making a video on it for those lazy to read posts. Also, I will make sure to charge my camera so I can take pictures for you guys. I'm sure that would be more helpful than anything.

Click here for a link to the sample kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment